Escape the crowds, Visit and explore the stunning Dolomites mountains and bring back home great pics and memories
We will slowly drive from Venice to these beautiful UNESCO heritage mountains, worldwide recognized as some of the most beautiful mountains in the world. . . . every corner is worth a stop to admire the majesty of these mountains
This tour is a right mix between some touristic spots like the famous town of Cortina and some more peaceful spots to appreciate better the real essence of the area.
– Enjoy stunning mountains and lakes, incredible views, great food at the mountain huts
– Explore the area with an expert guide showing you around, describing World war one history and bringing you to the right places to take the best pics ever!
– Enjoy picturesque enchanting mountain villages and the great views around the small town of San Vito
– Take one of the most panoramic and iconic Dolomites cablecars and if you want enjoy also a short easy walk surrounded by a stunning 360 degrees Dolomites view.
– Have a coffee and a piece of cake in a mountain hut
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 4
TRANSPORT: Private A/C Car
DURATION: 9 HOURS (full day)
STARTING POINT: Piazzale Roma Venice or any other location around the region on request
STARTING TIME: 8:30 am
WHAT TO BRING: sunscreen, hat, water
INCLUDED: Transport, gugided service, coffee break
NOT INCLUDED: lunch, cablecar ride (around 16€ round trip)
LUNCH: we can have a packed lunch or stop for a quick lunch ina local restaurant (you need to be flexible on this since summer is a very busy seasona nd places can be really crowded)
COST: 650€ per Tour – 10% DISCOUNT = 585€ !!!